November 13, 2011

[MOC] Name the un-named Space Freighter!

Over the past three months or so, I've been working on a Lego Spaceship MOC. The detailing is mostly inspired by Blade Runner and such. It is currently un-named, so you can @MooseyJay me on twitter, comment on this post or comment on the flickr photostream your suggestions.

The Freighter

I was wanting to build the UESC Marathon from Bungie's Marathon series (90s FPS game fro the Macintosh). But according to the game, it's Mars' moon Deimos taht has been hollowed out into a colony ship. So, yeah, it would have to be huge.

In other news, I forgot my MacBook away from home and I'm using my iPhone a PowerMac G4 (circa 2001) as a team to conquer the internet. It's very tedious.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your ship. If I still had Legos I would build one of my own. I actually stumbled on this looking for a good image of the UESC Marathon. I was hoping to find a fan interpretation or something. I didn't find one but this Lego ship you made definitely is cool.

    ReplyDelete